Friday 24 October 2014

Things I like.

I think when you read a list of things that someone likes you can tell a lot about that person. Some months ago I saw a post like this on a blog and I liked the idea so much that I thought I would do the same thing on my blog.

So, here is a list of things that I like (not in any particular order):

Hot blackcurrant tea
A cozy, 'pokeable' log fire
Driving
Mountain hiking
Honesty
Reading
Baby giggles
A hard days work
Birds - esp. birds of prey
Purple and pink and anything in between
Home growing fruit and veg.
Seafood
Thunderstorms over the sea
Making meals for many
Skirts
Surprise outings
Flower gardens
Smiles
Singing
Teddy bears
Painting and decorating
Sewing and handcrafting
Othello (the board game)
Second hand shops, fairs, bazaars, etc.
Outside
Straight edges and right angles
Rain
Turtles
Kebabs
Cross country car rallies
Writing and receiving letters
Spring, summer, autumn and winter
Early mornings
Words
Jammy doughnuts
Perfume
Mammatus clouds
Ironing
Land Rover Defender
Cycling
Raspberry ripple icecream
A freshly ploughed field...

I guess you could say that I'm easy to please!

4 comments:

Annie said...

I like many of those too! Sad they don't make defenders anymore :-(

Lady Violet said...

Hello, Annie. I owe you an e-mail. I need a round tuit first ;0 See if I get a mo this week. Thanx for commenting. Hugs, Me

LSEP said...

You forgot Nina.

Lady Violet said...

Dear LSEP
Nina is not a thing ;)