Saturday 14 March 2015

Pi!


Hi, blog followers from all over the world! This day is unique, like all others, I suppose. But today is the day that the first numbers of Pi coincide -  if, of course, you write the date the American way...

E.g.     3 - 14 - 15

Then at 09:26 and 53 seconds this morning it was:

3 - 14 - 15 - 926 - 53

Here you have the first ten digits if the number PI.


This doesn't happen very often. In fact, just once a century. To celebrate, I am going to try and make a lemon meringue PI. My daughter informed me that she was already busy with a PI pizza for their lunch!

I hope you all have the freakiest day possible.

Said pie:

3 comments:

LSEP said...

In the end we didn't have pizza Pi. We had a Pi pie instead. I've posted the picture on my blog. Recipe coming soon!

Emkey said...

Well, I prefer the second Pi or the pie.

LSEP said...

Such omnomnomity is hardly bearable. I might just honour the anniversary of the last trip to Campllong with another of those!