Thursday 19 November 2015

Amazing architecture

Look at this photo. This is just how I saw my keys last night, from my horizontal position. I was lying in bed, about to turn off the lamp, when M. came in the room to say goodnight. He said "Mama, look how you have left your keys."



Before I 'grabbed and ran' this morning, I quickly took some photos - one with flash and some without, hence the different colours. But notice one thing. The point of the black ended car key is through the hole of the door key. How did I do this? Is this the result of having a BK for supper??? Maybe I should do it more often...

1 comment:

A.J. said...

I don't know whether to laugh or gape at the computer screen. These things only happen in this family.

By the way, the difference in colours in the pictures is called a difference in colour temperature. :D