Saturday 8 June 2013

This week

This week we have again been VERY busy studying, teaching, cleaning, laundry, gardening... I now have the salad tomato plants neatly planted in a row and the potatoes, onions, lettuces and beans are weed free.

We have also been cooking. Here is one of the banana breads we made and some picnic rolls.


Spot the difference!
In our studies this week we have looked at how earthquakes are formed and we have plotted translations, reflections and rotations of geometric shapes on graphs. We have also learned about the use of stops and commas in Spanish and about synonyms, antonyms and barbarisms in our language lessons.


1 comment:

A.J. said...

Omnomnomness, Mum! :D I think it's time for me to copy your banana bread recipe for my recipe book... :P

By the way, I'm wondering if you'd care to share the recipe for the pinky thing on the second picture... I like sweet things!