Tuesday 29 October 2013

Bread machine book

As I promised way back in the summer, here is the recipe book which my sister gave me so that I could make good bread in my new machine.

Without these recipes I would have been somewhat lost, as the recipe book that came with the machine was confusing, to say the least.

I know that there are other, similar books but this one was already tried and tested by my sister - a big advantage.


The recipes are clear and precise, and there are also lots of coloured photographs, recipe variations, hints about how to bake and use the different machine programmes available.

I would fully recommend it to anyone starting out with a machine for the first time, or to the more experienced amongst you who would like a change.

1 comment:

A.J. said...

I'm into trying the chocolate bread recipe again! :D