Tuesday 15 October 2013

Thurprithe!

I have long since been waiting for a moment like this... Mum is lost somewhere in one of our bedrooms, doing some kind of housework. The best part is that she has gone and left her computer and her Blogger account all to myself! [rubs hands together with an A.-ish smile on her face - you can add a deep, mischievous laugh to the picture if you know me and have enough imagination].

Must make the most of the situation. ^^

I know every daughter who loves her Mum uses the expression of "My Mum's the best mum in the whole wide world!". If some of her girl friends happen to be around at that precise moment, and they happen to love their Mums almost as much as she does hers, her comment will most likely become the cause of a pitched battle.

But - my Mum is most definitely the best mum in the whole wide universe! (I know L. will agree with me on that, so a bit of help in trying to convince the world of that fact will be appreciated, thank you!)

Just to prove my point, here are a few examples of why she's so special (unless it's winter, during which I loose some of my colour, I am the darker one in the picture and my Mum is the blondie):

She's so loving and caring!
My Mum holding me as a baby.
  She's very self-denied.
My Mum sleeping with me in my bed after one of my nightmares (believe me, it was a pain. The only difference in behaviour between day and night in my case was the fact that I had my eyes shut).
She is tons of fun, and (I believe) one of the main causes of why we're so crazy!
My Mum encouraging me to roll down a grassy field last time we were in E. (I was twelve and not altogether so sure about being crazy. Don't worry, I was soon cured of that).



 She's a very good teacher, both to her children and to all who come to her for help!
My Mum and I with some of my books. We've always been encouraged to read and pursue knowledge.
She was top of her class while studying for a Doctorate in Cuddling and Comforting.
Mum and I during a cuddle.
 She is the best example of what a Mum should be.
From right to left, my sister L., my Mum and I. Don't we look like very well-behaved daughters?
I will miss you much, darling! Love you all around the outside! ♥

2 comments:

Mama to 12, so far said...

This post is so sweet! Love the teddy pictures.

Anonymous said...

Lots of tubby little teddy bears