Wednesday 15 January 2014

New Year's Eve party

We do not celebrate Christmas but we do have a party on New Year's Eve. This year we were 20 people around our table. For the past couple of years we have had a contest.  This year's theme was "pets", so we all had to make one of our own. Here are some of the contenders:

Domino, a pipe cleaner panda
Rock
Tilly (left) and Esmeralda
Lady Fibblesnork
The swans - cut from red and green apples
Eusebio, a real fish with googly eyes.
Well, none of these won the contest and I wasn't able to take photos of the winner or the other contenders, but we certainly laughed a lot!

4 comments:

Kath said...

Dear Lady Violet,

Thanks for dropping by me. It seems like we might have a thing or few in common... I love the News Years Eve celebration. Such an interesting party. And such beautiful crafting. I cannot wait to know you more :-)
Blessings

A.J. said...

I love the names we all chose for our pets... :D Wasn't it a fun night? Much laugh, very fun!

LSEP said...

Where's Micra?

Danny said...

:)I think it is parked in front of the house!? :P