Saturday 9 May 2015

Another couple of wriggley photos!

I'm afraid that this is all I have time for these days. What with extra English lessons and the exams which inevitably follow, the garden, the summer clothes to dig out for everyone, normal housework and deep cleaning, weddings to attend, people to fetch from the airport, barbecues, suitcases to make up, shopping, visits to the city, little girls to look after, friends to visit, bla bla bla...


I took this photo because I liked the way the silkworms were over the stem. They are so big, I can't believe they were just a couple of millimetres long just six weeks ago! Here's Humperdink with a two euro coin for scale:


I suppose that within the next few days they will start making cocoons.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

La said...

These days I'm teaching my 3- to 5-year-olds about metamorphosis. They've learnt to say "eggs", "caterpillar", "cocoon", and "butterfly". I'll try to get them to say "wrigglies" next week. :D