Wednesday 10 June 2015

Bean bags

I haven't done anything crafty in ages but this morning I found a few minutes to quickly whip up eight little bean bags. Sewn in a jiffy, they were.

Jiffy = a bit more than an hour!


If you want the pattern and very clear, simple instructions then just pop over to this web.

Just a note: when you reach the part where it explains that you "turn the fabric to the right way out, then sew the top edge in by about 1/2 inch", do this sewing over before you turn the bag the right way out. You will find it loads easier.

Oh, and by the way, I didn't use beans. I used little plastic pellets which I bought for a fair price via internet. This way the little bags can be washed.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Good for playing a game my children learned in Canada, where you must keep the bean bag off the ground, using hands, feet, head. If it is dropped it is passed to the next person, until they drop it and so on.

A.J. said...

What is their use, I wonder? Just games?