Tuesday 2 June 2015

Just over a year ago...

...I was travelling back from Barcelona, on the train. My daughter had her eyes closed and was trying to rest a little, I was looking around at my fellow passengers. I was struck once again by... Well, I suppose I must call it 'reality'. What kind of society were we living in? Some words came to mind, not because I was witness to anyone showing signs of their existence, precisely.

FEMININITY
RESPONSIBILITY
DIGNITY
POLITENESS
RESPECTFULNESS
GRACEFULNESS
SUBMISSION
DISCRETION
HUMBLENESS
KINDNESS
GENTLENESS
CAREFULNESS
ELEGANCE
HONESTY
SELFLESSNESS
 RELIABILITY
ELOQUENCE
TRUSTWORTHINESS
GENTLENESS
INDUSTRIOUS
...

As a friend said just a few days ago - we are losing the human touch. Worse - we are expected to swallow it as a sign of the times.

No comments: