Saturday 14 December 2013

A luverly cup o' tea

There is nothing more cheerful than a "luverly cup o' tea" on a frosty morning like this morning.

I don't like real tea. I'm the black sheep of the family. My parents used to drink tea by the gallon! My husband likes his morning cuppa, too.

I prefer fruit infusions as long as they don't contain rooibus! These are my favourites:

Lipton's summer fruit temptation
Then, when my sister came she brought these two with her for me to try:

Sensational! (And purple! What more could one want!)
I pop just one tea bag in my little pot for two and it "does just right" as Mum would have said!

Want to share? There's enough for two!
Mmmm, absolutely marvellous! (Just practising my British!) Now I have to get on with things! I hope you have a happy day.

Note: Just right for elevenses. Posted on the dot!

1 comment:

A.J. said...

What more can one ask for when arriving home from a morning out in town than a lovely Mummy offering to share a cuppa with biscuits?

Priceless. :*