Saturday 27 April 2013

Xoc

This is a little composition I have written to introduce you to another, more recent "member" of our family.

I thought I'd write a poem
About a little friend of mine.
He used to live in Sweden 
But he likes it here just fine.

He's small and  brown and cuddly,
With antlers and a NOSE,
We  love him oh so muchly,
He's a deer from head to toes!

He answers to the name of Xoc
The reason for this you'll see,
All he eats is chocolate
For breakfast, lunch and tea.

He's my other little grandchild,
And we love him just as much
As our funny little Nina
With her orange hair and such.  S.J.
Oh, those big brown eyes! This is a photo of our Xoc having fun at his 6th birthday party, 28th of February. Needless to say, there was a big, crazy chocolate cake for dessert!  (Recipe coming soon!)  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwanny! I'm not littl! I'm almost 24!!

A.J. said...

Xooooc, we love you, Xooooc, we do...!