Friday 2 August 2013

Blogging again

Well, here I am back in the blogging world again, albeit a little later than anticipated. It's Friday afternoon and we have a telephone/internet line for the first time since last Wednesday. (Tuesday's joke was a scheduled one from way back.) I must write this quick before something else happens! It seems that whilst they are replacing cable in one place somebody else is stealing it in another. The copper sells for a good price. Then, of course, there are normal connection problems which have to be solved, too.

Let us take a moment now to pray for the souls of those thieves. Spiritually they are in a bad way and need the same Guidance as anyone else. I shiver just to think where I could be if I didn't have the Lord in my heart to show me the correct way, His way, of doing things.

In the book of Acts, chapter 16, verse 31 it says "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved".

If there is anybody reading this who has not yet accepted Christ as their own personal Saviour, now is the moment to do so. NOW.

No comments: