Saturday 3 August 2013

I do

This is a poem that Nina wrote a good few years ago but, given the circumstances, I thought it would be a good one to post now.

To Mummy from Nina

My mummy's very lazy, 
She never makes her bed.
She lies in 'till eleven,
She's such a sleepy head.

All she does is play piano 
Or violin instead,
And all these awful noises
Are fillin' up my head.

But then I know she loves me,
Her cuddles are so true.
I'll stay with her forever,
Least 'till she says "I do".

I am happy to inform you all that when the happy couple arrived home from their honeymoon, Nina was taken to live with her mummy. I am told that she is her usual self although still a little unsure of her surroundings.

1 comment:

LSEP said...

I am glad to say Nina is absolutely herself and I think she likes it here. For one thing, her new Papa treats her much better than Grandad did.