Monday 31 March 2014

Munchy Monday #35: My favourite meal

This week, instead of a recipe because I'm running out of Monday, I am just going to post a photo of my favourite meal and tell you what it is comprised of. For years this has been the only thing I choose when I go out for a bar meal (as opposed to a restaurant) and I still find it the most delicious thing since sliced bread!


Here you see griddled cuttlefish, chopped and tossed in garlic, parsley and olive oil, chips and a four seasons salad. As simple as that, and oh, soooo yummy.

The other day I made it at home and enjoyed it so much I even took a picture of it. lol

And this, dear bloggy friends, just in case you're wondering, is a griddle. It keeps the fat to a minimum and is ideal for weight-watchers or those of you with cholesterol problems, to cook any type of food, from steaks, chicken or prawns to asparagus, tomatoes, courgette... The fat simply runs away, leaving the meat or veg. as tender and tasty as can be.


And, no, I am not being paid to say this ; )

No comments: