Saturday 1 March 2014

Our week

This is a recap of a very busy week. Not so busy so as to prevent some photos being taken, though!

Preparing the earth for spuds
Apple yoghurt cake
Clean and tidy kitchen - a rarity indeed!
Nice clean hob top
Lotsa laundry to fold
1st and 2nd grade English phonetics lessons
My grand-daughter came to see us with her Mum and Dad! And everyone loves Toryn the Teddy!
We are all enjoying the sun, the turtles more than anyone!
We also celebrated S.'s research project's marks. Yeah, they gave him a 10, the highest mark given. This is his favourite meal - Cuban rice, without the fried banana.
Of course these are not the only things I have done this week. I have also tried to reduce the ironing pile by ironing 10 items a day. We had an interview at school, extra lessons to give because it's exam time, I made banana bread and we celebrated our Xoc's 7th birthday with a delicious chocolate cake (see below), I have managed to keep to the cleaning routine and I also went out one day to take photos of almond trees in blossom. (More about this in a separate blog post.)

Ready, steady, blow
AAANNND I've been playing around a bit with my blog design. Haven't finished yet...

No comments: