Friday 28 March 2014

New weekly post

From next Thursday on there will be a new blog post every week titled "Ex Libris". This is Latin and literally means "from the books of...".

I will post every Thursday about the books we have on our bookshelves here at home. It will be about books that we have enjoyed, books for adults or children, christian and non-christian, fact and fiction, collections, poetry, music, cook books...

I will comment on why I am posting on that/those particular book(s) and it will also be accompanied by photos and a short summary if and where necessary.

I know I am going to have fun doing this and I really hope you, my bloggy friends, will enjoy these posts, too.




1 comment:

A.J. said...

Yaaaaaay! :D Books! We all love books here. :) It'll be interesting to read what you have to say about our library. :P

Will you include "Las Mellizas en Santa Clara"? :P